Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Red Stallion


Tina- 

Hello ladies! Sorry for not posting in awhile. School is kicking my butt! Anyways heres a little quick something to catch your eye. 

Red Stallion from China Glaze.
This is a polish from the haul awhile back with Joyce. I believe that I put two coat. This color reminds me of my car. :D  It's not quite red nor orange... It't like red-orange haha and it sparkles when the light hits it. It's such a beautiful and fun color. It's a shiner, I literally cannot take my eyes off it, such a distraction during school. It's not glittery, but it does has a finishing shine to it. Depending on how the light hits it, the color ranges from red to orange.



(Sorry I got some it on my palm teehee)

More posts coming soon. Enjoy & Thanks for looking

-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment